Information on Capital Real Estate Budapest.
A Network of Partnership
Read about partner corporations.
Code of Ethics - Real Estate Agents
Our code of ethics - what you can expect.
Job openings at Capital Real Estate.
Fantastic 144m2 apartment with great distribution of the rooms. The location is close to all public transport and very close to shops and to DM pharmacy. The building is clean and quiet. The flat was completely renovated 10 years ago with new gas, water and electricity wiring. It also has a bathroom with toilet and bide as well as a stand alone toilet.
size: 144 m²
[find out more]
About Capital Real Estate Budapest
- Performs essential administrative functions such as coordinating and prioritizing the daily activities of corporate executives, arrangements for on and off-site meetings, attending and taking minutes at official meetings, composing correspondence, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, and answer telephones.
- Utilizes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Org Plus to prepare reports, presentations, and organizational charts.
- Executes administrative tasks such as large and/or complex projects and assignments little supervision. Must rely on their general understanding of real estate, and with little direction, determine what can be handled personally or what needs to be referred to other managers
- Prioritizes work to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- Reviews work to ensure quality.
- Manages multiple tasks and work within a team environment.
Essential Skills and Experience
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- A minimum of seven to ten years administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills - must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access Org Plus.
- Lending institution or financial services organization and working knowledge of Real Estate industry and products a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Successful candidate will be well organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and work well under pressure.
- Consistently executes a professional, high-energy and enthusiastic approach.
If you want to advance your career with a major corporation offering competitive salary plus incentive compensation, along with excellent benefits, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensed agent only
- Experience in the Hungarian Real Estate Market
- Motivated, flexible, career-minded person
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills required
- Full command of English, other languages a plus
To apply please send your C.V. and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com
Date of birth and photo is a MUST!
Just like most of the countries that have been progressing towards the European Union, Hungary has also become a focus point of foreign investment in the last couple of years...
1065 Budapest, Hungary
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 5.
[send an email]
Tel: +36 (1) 219 5505
Fax: +36 (1) 219 5504
[ more contacts]